Osaka International Airport (ITM)
Airlines and Terminals
Osaka Itami Airport handles domestic flights only, with services to over 30 cities across Japan.
The airport operates a north and a south terminal, which between them facilitate air travel aboard a handful of national air carriers.
The airport is divided into two terminals, the North Terminal and the South Terminal. Each terminal caters to different airlines.
- North Terminal - serves Amakusa and Japan Airlines flights
- South Terminal - serves All Nippon Airways and cargo carriers
The following list provides information on the main airlines that serve Osaka, Japan.
- Amakusa Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Japan Airlines (J-Air)
- Japan Airlines (JAL Express)
- Japan Airlines (Japan Air Commuter)
- All Nippon Airways
- All Nippon Airways (Air Nippon)
- All Nippon Airways (ANA Wings)
- All Nippon Airways (Ibex Airlines)